· You buy fabric just because ‘it feels good’
· You buy fabric without having any idea what it might be used for
· You buy fabric without caring what it might be used for
· You buy fabric and hope you never find a use for it
· You like to ‘pet’ your fabric
· You go to the supermarket for bread and milk but somehow end up at the fabric shop instead
· You hide fabric under the groceries to smuggle into the house
· You store fabric between the mattress and the box spring so certain people won’t ask awkward questions
· You ask your relatives to leave you their stash in their will
· You follow strangers in the street to get a closer look when you see something made in a particularly great fabric
· You will not sell, donate or otherwise diminish your stash, no matter how much people nag you
I saw this at The Fabric Store yesterday afternoon when I was shopping for patterns.
I have to say that I am starting to show some of these signs...
- I touch clothes and check the care label of everything
- I ask everyone what fabric their new clothes are made of
- I asked my dad to buy me few meters of fabric from overseas