Thank you so much to the gorgeous Sue of Sewin' Steady who has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award - thanks, Sue!! I love Sue's blog, she is one of my favorite bloggers :)
Here are the rules:
- Add the badge to the winning blog page.
- Thank the blogger who gave it.
- List the rules.
- List seven (7) random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award to fifteen (15) deserving and conscientious bloggers who are nominated for their diligence, demonstrated skill, and achievements in the world of blogging and specifically in the sewing related category.
- Contact the nominated bloggers and let them know they are recipients.
7 random facts about myself:
- I am petrified of butterflies and moths. Can't touch them or watch anyone touch them.
- I love squirrels. I regularly get greeting cards with squirrels on them from my best friend.
- I like singing along to soppy love songs when I am alone.
- I can eat about 30 dumplings.
- I am a spelling nazi, but I'm not great at grammar.
- My favorite boy band is still the Backstreet Boys.
- I still wish I lived in an apartment in Manhattan like Stacey from The Babysitters' Club.
15 deserving and conscientiousness bloggers:
In no particular order:
A big thank you to Kelly at Sew Alluring for nominating me for the Liebster Blog. I've been eyeing this award for a while, anxiously waiting to be nominated, so thank you Kelly, you have put a huge smile on my face :D